How fantastic is that! I should have dressed Kyla up as Sarah. Didn't even think about it. Bad Mommy! But she did dress up as Cleopatra, the Queen of Denial.
And I was Joe The Plumber...and got to follow a neighborhood kid dressed up as Obama around. Loved it!
Little kids do the darnedest things... I'm sure when they asked her: Do you want to dress up for Halloween as a kitty, or doggy or fairy or Sarah Palin? ...she said Sarah Palin.
18 comments:
I have to say - that little girl sure does look like her! LOL
OMG I loved this... I have to post on my page I'll link to you!! Thanks for sharing. Happy Sunday!!!
so cute!
How fantastic is that! I should have dressed Kyla up as Sarah. Didn't even think about it. Bad Mommy! But she did dress up as Cleopatra, the Queen of Denial.
And I was Joe The Plumber...and got to follow a neighborhood kid dressed up as Obama around. Loved it!
Little kids do the darnedest things... I'm sure when they asked her: Do you want to dress up for Halloween as a kitty, or doggy or fairy or Sarah Palin? ...she said Sarah Palin.
She's Perfect!
What a cutie!
Too cute :)
I love that!!!
that is theeee cutest thing...oh my gosh...hey, you have to start them young.
Ohmygosh, how fabulous!
How cute! One of my friends' daughters dressed up as Sarah Palin too. She even passed out cards that said "Palin Power". It was adorable.
Adorable!
Can't stand Sarah Palin - but that little girl was A-dorable. :-)
this is honestly so so cute!
p.s. i hate that guy who did the steve irwin costume, he is horrible
This ROCKS!!!!!! I was at the rally in Canton yesterday and it was amazing...lots of Sarah lookalikes, young and old!!!!!! I'm feeling confident!
This little girl is too cute! She looks just like her.
That has to be one of the cutest Sarah Palins ever...she is like a little clone! Amazing!
Thank you for posting the photo!
tp
Post a Comment